Workstation and Operating System Requirements
For SmartDeploy Console Host and Client workstation requirements, as well as supported virtualization platforms, please see the SmartDeploy Release Notes.
SmartDeploy requires the following ports to be open in-between the SmartDeploy Console Host and Clients to enable full-feature functionality:
- TCP 80 - HTTP
- TCP 443 - HTTPS
- TCP 8732 – ConsoleServiceWCF (Local network only)
- TCP 8733 – ClientServiceWCF (Local network only)
- TCP 8734 – ConsoleServiceSLWCF (Local network only)
- TCP 8735 – ConsoleServiceMCWCF (Local network only)
- TCP 8736 - BasicHttpBindingHTTPS_IServiceSL
- TCP 8737 - BasicHttpBindingHTTPS_IServiceMC
In addition to the ports listed above, the SmartDeploy Console must also be able to reach the following URLs:
Various SmartDeploy actions are often incorrectly flagged as malicious by third-party antivirus software. You may need to white-list SmartDeploy components on the Console Host for certain activities to be performed. We also recommend that you avoid installing any third-party antivirus software on your Reference Virtual Machine and instead use an Application Pack to install the software as part of deployment.