Note: If you haven't already done so, please complete the steps in the Create a SmartDeploy Client Installation Package article before you continue.
Install the Client Manually
- Browse to the location where the SDEClientSetup.msi file was saved when it was created by using the SmartDeploy Console.
- Double-click the SDEClientSetup.msi file.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in the license agreement, and then click Next.
- Confirm that the SmartDeploy Server Host Name is correct, and then click Next.
- Click Install to complete the installation.
- If you are prompted for confirmation by User Account Control, click Yes.
- Click Finish to close the wizard.
Install the Client by Using a Command Line or Script
- Use the following command:
msiexec.exe /i SDEClientSetup.msi /quiet