- Confirm that your new user completed the new user account registration process: How do I join an existing SmartDeploy account?
- Go to www.smartdeploy.com, click My Account in the upper-right corner, and log in (if necessary).
Note: You’ll also receive an email inviting you to log in to SmartDeploy.com to approve the addition of the new account.
- In the left pane under Current Users, the new account will appear with a green check mark to approve the addition and a red X to deny the addition. Click the green check mark.
- In the Pending Approval pop-up window, you can choose one of two options:
- Approve User: This will grant the new user access to log in to the SmartDeploy Console and perform all SmartDeploy tasks/actions.
- Approve Admin User: This will grant the new user access to the SmartDeploy Console, as well as to the account administration page with access to add and remove users and reallocate licenses.
- Once approved, the new user will receive an email notifying them that they have been granted access.